Get to know the 2012 Homecoming Court Candidates
Alexander Zwetchkenbaum. Alexander Zwetchkenbaum
1. What is your major(s)/minor(s)?
Business Major (International Business) and Political Science Minor
2. What activities or clubs are you involved in on campus?
Alpha Tau Omega, SCCC Board, Hillel, Lifeguard, Tutor
3. How does it feel to be a senior?
Its just starting to hit me that I'm actually a senior. But it's just crazy that our team at Muhlenberg is in its final chapter.
4. What has been your greatest accomplishment here at Muhlenberg College in the last four years?
I was abroad in the fall of my Junior year. It took me some time to figure out my way around a new place and culture. But once I did I felt as though I was at home and that was a great feeling.
5. How did you feel when you heard that you were recognized by your entire class and voted on the Homecoming Court?
It was cool. It's not something I ever expected. But after I found out I was honored, its a cool feeling.
6. What are your plans for after college? If you have no plans, what line of business would you like to be involved in this time next year?
I don't have definite plans yet. But I'd like to do Product Marketing in the Sporting Goods Industry.
7. What is your motto? If that doesn't make sense to you, what is a principle, rule, or saying that guides you throughout your life?
Honestly, the Golden Rule. I've just tried to be nice to people in hope that they would be nice to me in return.
8. What are you going to miss most about Muhlenberg College?
It's hard to say now because I'm still here. But I always like seeing the school busy. When it's warm out and people are hanging out in parents plaza and on the greens. I like seeing the school come to life.
9. Who is your favorite teacher and what has been your favorite class?
I really enjoyed my Environmental Politics with J. Gambino last semester.
10. What life/college advice would you give to a freshman should you be asked?
I always told people that it's a large Freshman class and you may not meet the kids you like hanging out with right away. Take some time to get to know the class and don't just hang out with the first people you meet.
11. Do you want to win Homecoming King/Queen? If so, why do you think you should win?
I would like to win Homecoming King. I feel like I have been involved in many different activities and have gotten to know a lot of the class and feel as though I would be a good representative for the class on Homecoming Weekend.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More Muhlenberg Weekly News Articles
Recent Muhlenberg Weekly News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR MUHLENBERG WEEKLY NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MUHLENBERG WEEKLY NEWS
RECENT MUHLENBERG WEEKLY CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Wondering if it's Time to Buy a New Car? Just Check Your...
- Smartphone to Become Wallet -- Are Customers, Businesses...
- Grandparents, Keep Your Meds Up and Away From Young Children
- As Insurers End Coverage for Compounded Drugs, Patients...
- 4 Tips to Start Your Day a Little Earlier
- Join the Force to Fight Lung Cancer in Women
- If You Want to Help Avoid Back Problems, Stop Slouching
- Common-Sense Strategies From a Natural Marketing Guru
- 10 Steps to Help Older Adults Prevent Slips, Trips and Falls
- Stay Cool for Next to Nothing: Power Down the AC on...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Peace Corps Director Calls on College Students to Make a Difference After Graduation Through International Service
- USA NETWORK AND VERIZON LAUNCH THE “CHARACTERS UNITE COLLEGE TOUR” COMPETITION FOR STUDENTS TO BRING A USA NETWORK CELEBRITY AND A WORTHY CAUSE TO THEIR CAMPUS
- WHEN GEORGIA SMILED: THE ROBIN MCGRAW REVELATION FOUNDATION TEAMS WITH PIVOT AND STUDENTS OF THE WORLD TO LAUNCH THE #iASPIRE GRANT CONTEST
- Latino Groups Launch National Campaign to Deliver Record Latino Turnout for 2014 Midterm Elections
- The Power of Peer Support: Sheryl Sandberg's "Lean In" Hits Campuses