Get to know the 2012 Homecoming Court Candidates
Alexander Zwetchkenbaum. Alexander Zwetchkenbaum
1. What is your major(s)/minor(s)?
Business Major (International Business) and Political Science Minor
2. What activities or clubs are you involved in on campus?
Alpha Tau Omega, SCCC Board, Hillel, Lifeguard, Tutor
3. How does it feel to be a senior?
Its just starting to hit me that I'm actually a senior. But it's just crazy that our team at Muhlenberg is in its final chapter.
4. What has been your greatest accomplishment here at Muhlenberg College in the last four years?
I was abroad in the fall of my Junior year. It took me some time to figure out my way around a new place and culture. But once I did I felt as though I was at home and that was a great feeling.
5. How did you feel when you heard that you were recognized by your entire class and voted on the Homecoming Court?
It was cool. It's not something I ever expected. But after I found out I was honored, its a cool feeling.
6. What are your plans for after college? If you have no plans, what line of business would you like to be involved in this time next year?
I don't have definite plans yet. But I'd like to do Product Marketing in the Sporting Goods Industry.
7. What is your motto? If that doesn't make sense to you, what is a principle, rule, or saying that guides you throughout your life?
Honestly, the Golden Rule. I've just tried to be nice to people in hope that they would be nice to me in return.
8. What are you going to miss most about Muhlenberg College?
It's hard to say now because I'm still here. But I always like seeing the school busy. When it's warm out and people are hanging out in parents plaza and on the greens. I like seeing the school come to life.
9. Who is your favorite teacher and what has been your favorite class?
I really enjoyed my Environmental Politics with J. Gambino last semester.
10. What life/college advice would you give to a freshman should you be asked?
I always told people that it's a large Freshman class and you may not meet the kids you like hanging out with right away. Take some time to get to know the class and don't just hang out with the first people you meet.
11. Do you want to win Homecoming King/Queen? If so, why do you think you should win?
I would like to win Homecoming King. I feel like I have been involved in many different activities and have gotten to know a lot of the class and feel as though I would be a good representative for the class on Homecoming Weekend.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More Muhlenberg Weekly News Articles
Recent Muhlenberg Weekly News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR MUHLENBERG WEEKLY
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MUHLENBERG WEEKLY NEWS
- Four Trailers in Four Days
- In Reaction to Professor Jamal’s Lecture
- This Just In: Hillary Clinton Ate At Chipotle
- Muhlenberg Softball Pulls Off The Win
- As The Season Winds Down, Muhlenberg Women’s Lacrosse Turns It Up
- Ten Reasons To Watch The Women’s World Cup This Summer
- Interning with the Office of Campus Sustainability
RECENT MUHLENBERG WEEKLY CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Insuring the Health of America's Emerging...
- New FDA-Cleared Device Significantly Advances IV Therapy...
- Take a Bite Out of Gum Disease By Seeing a Periodontist
- Natural Health Care From Down Under Poised to Make U.S....
- Wellness Travel Is on the Rise
- 3 Steps to Build a Better Nest Egg
- Para los latinos, el Día de las Madres es una...
- Top 4 Signs You Need to Call a Pest Professional
- Another Reason to Choose Chiropractic Care First for Pain...
- Create a Precious Moment for Mom This Mother's Day
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- GREAT GRADUATION GIFT: WHAT THEY DIDN'T TEACH YOU IN SCHOOL!
- National Foundation for Infectious Diseases Calls on College Campuses to Be Prepared for Meningococcal Disease
- Safety App BlueLight Launches at 10 New Campuses for Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- TD Ameritrade Seeks Applicants for NextGen Financial Planning Scholarships, Grants
- Make it Count: Get the Most out of the End of the Semester!