Get to know the 2012 Homecoming Court Candidates
Alexander Zwetchkenbaum. Alexander Zwetchkenbaum
1. What is your major(s)/minor(s)?
Business Major (International Business) and Political Science Minor
2. What activities or clubs are you involved in on campus?
Alpha Tau Omega, SCCC Board, Hillel, Lifeguard, Tutor
3. How does it feel to be a senior?
Its just starting to hit me that I'm actually a senior. But it's just crazy that our team at Muhlenberg is in its final chapter.
4. What has been your greatest accomplishment here at Muhlenberg College in the last four years?
I was abroad in the fall of my Junior year. It took me some time to figure out my way around a new place and culture. But once I did I felt as though I was at home and that was a great feeling.
5. How did you feel when you heard that you were recognized by your entire class and voted on the Homecoming Court?
It was cool. It's not something I ever expected. But after I found out I was honored, its a cool feeling.
6. What are your plans for after college? If you have no plans, what line of business would you like to be involved in this time next year?
I don't have definite plans yet. But I'd like to do Product Marketing in the Sporting Goods Industry.
7. What is your motto? If that doesn't make sense to you, what is a principle, rule, or saying that guides you throughout your life?
Honestly, the Golden Rule. I've just tried to be nice to people in hope that they would be nice to me in return.
8. What are you going to miss most about Muhlenberg College?
It's hard to say now because I'm still here. But I always like seeing the school busy. When it's warm out and people are hanging out in parents plaza and on the greens. I like seeing the school come to life.
9. Who is your favorite teacher and what has been your favorite class?
I really enjoyed my Environmental Politics with J. Gambino last semester.
10. What life/college advice would you give to a freshman should you be asked?
I always told people that it's a large Freshman class and you may not meet the kids you like hanging out with right away. Take some time to get to know the class and don't just hang out with the first people you meet.
11. Do you want to win Homecoming King/Queen? If so, why do you think you should win?
I would like to win Homecoming King. I feel like I have been involved in many different activities and have gotten to know a lot of the class and feel as though I would be a good representative for the class on Homecoming Weekend.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More Muhlenberg Weekly News Articles
Recent Muhlenberg Weekly News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR MUHLENBERG WEEKLY
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MUHLENBERG WEEKLY NEWS
- Why you shouldn’t read the book first
- Duck and cover: a Reflection on Fear and Violence
- A Student’s Perspective
- Verizon will get the LG V10 exclusively in Luxe White
- Can ‘Berg banish the ‘Muhlenplague’?
- To name, or not to name: that is the question
- New exhibit from R. Sikoryak opens in Martin Art Gallery
RECENT MUHLENBERG WEEKLY CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Firefighter Battles Flames and Cancer
- Winter Is Coming: Is Your Fuel Ready?
- Could The Movie Studio be the Next Heavy Hitter?
- Can Insurance Companies Adapt to Today's Fast-Paced...
- Help Fund Your Favorite School Cause One Apple at a Time
- New TIPS Program Focuses on Preventing Youth Sports Injuries
- Don't Let Spooky Pests Haunt Your Home This Fall
- Weight Loss Procedure Hits a Nerve -- Literally
- Clues in the Attic: Pre-Winter Roof Checkups Made Easy
- Feeding Your Joints to Stay on the Move