Get to know the 2012 Homecoming Court Candidates
Nicholas Picknally. Nicholas Picknally
1. What is your major(s)/minor(s)?
I am a Double Theatre and Dance Major
2. What activities or clubs are you involved in on campus?
I am in the Muhlenberg Theatre Association, Muhlenberg Dance Association, Disciple Makers Christian Fellowship, and I am a Brother of Phi Kappa Tau.
3. How does it feel to be a senior?
It's all a little surreal still. I can't believe that this time next year, I will be out in the real world.
4. What has been your greatest accomplishment here at Muhlenberg College in the last four years?
My biggest accomplishment was my whole study abroad experience in Arezzo, Italy. All the people I met, and everything I learned over there was a huge accomplishment for me.
5. How did you feel when you heard that you were recognized by your entire class and voted on the Homecoming Court?
I was excited! It was a nice surprise. And thank you to those who nominated me!
6. What are your plans for after college? If you have no plans, what line of business would you like to be involved in this time next year?
After college, I plan to move back home to Philadelphia, and try to get involved in the theatre scene down there. And after a while, if I can save up enough money and if the time is right, I will move up to New York.
7. What is your motto? If that doesn't make sense to you, what is a principle, rule, or saying that guides you throughout your life?
I like to always remember to live life to the fullest.
8. What are you going to miss most about Muhlenberg College?
The one thing that I will miss the most about Muhlenberg is that all your best friends are all in one place. That won't be the case next year.
9. Who is your favorite teacher and what has been your favorite class?
My favorite teacher is Karen Dearborn, because she rules! And my favorite class I've taken has been Movement Workshop for Dancers.
10. What life/college advice would you give to a freshman should you be asked?
My advice to the freshmen would be to Take every moment in. Four years is not that long of a time. Make sure you cherish the time you have with the people you love.
11. Do you want to win Homecoming King/Queen? If so, why do you think you should win?
I mean, of course I would want to win, who wouldn't!
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More Muhlenberg Weekly News Articles
Recent Muhlenberg Weekly News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR MUHLENBERG WEEKLY
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MUHLENBERG WEEKLY NEWS
RECENT MUHLENBERG WEEKLY CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Giving the Elderly a Lift -- In Their Home
- 4-H Grown: Alumni Asked to Stand Up and Support STEM...
- Haven't Tried Sardines? Try These
- Weatherizing Your Home Can Mean Big Benefits
- 10 Tips to Stay Safe During Spring Break
- 10 Tips for Staying Safe During Spring Break
- 3 Things to Know Before Ride-Booking a Car
- For Advanced Heart Failure Patients, There Is Hope
- Bringing Chiropractic to the Little League
- Singapore Pastor Kong Hee Maintains Innocence, Gains...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Study Finds College-age Millennials Hopeful for the Future, Worry about Student Loans and Overspending
- RetailMeNot Helps Students Save Money on Spring Break Travel
- Visit Virtual Study Abroad Fair on February 25 to explore study abroad options and win prizes
- Students kill three birds with one stone
- Sodexo Expands Ongoing Commitment to More Humane Supply Chain through its Comprehensive Animal Welfare Policy