Get to know the 2012 Homecoming Court Candidates
Nicholas Picknally. Nicholas Picknally
1. What is your major(s)/minor(s)?
I am a Double Theatre and Dance Major
2. What activities or clubs are you involved in on campus?
I am in the Muhlenberg Theatre Association, Muhlenberg Dance Association, Disciple Makers Christian Fellowship, and I am a Brother of Phi Kappa Tau.
3. How does it feel to be a senior?
It's all a little surreal still. I can't believe that this time next year, I will be out in the real world.
4. What has been your greatest accomplishment here at Muhlenberg College in the last four years?
My biggest accomplishment was my whole study abroad experience in Arezzo, Italy. All the people I met, and everything I learned over there was a huge accomplishment for me.
5. How did you feel when you heard that you were recognized by your entire class and voted on the Homecoming Court?
I was excited! It was a nice surprise. And thank you to those who nominated me!
6. What are your plans for after college? If you have no plans, what line of business would you like to be involved in this time next year?
After college, I plan to move back home to Philadelphia, and try to get involved in the theatre scene down there. And after a while, if I can save up enough money and if the time is right, I will move up to New York.
7. What is your motto? If that doesn't make sense to you, what is a principle, rule, or saying that guides you throughout your life?
I like to always remember to live life to the fullest.
8. What are you going to miss most about Muhlenberg College?
The one thing that I will miss the most about Muhlenberg is that all your best friends are all in one place. That won't be the case next year.
9. Who is your favorite teacher and what has been your favorite class?
My favorite teacher is Karen Dearborn, because she rules! And my favorite class I've taken has been Movement Workshop for Dancers.
10. What life/college advice would you give to a freshman should you be asked?
My advice to the freshmen would be to Take every moment in. Four years is not that long of a time. Make sure you cherish the time you have with the people you love.
11. Do you want to win Homecoming King/Queen? If so, why do you think you should win?
I mean, of course I would want to win, who wouldn't!
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More Muhlenberg Weekly News Articles
Recent Muhlenberg Weekly News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR MUHLENBERG WEEKLY
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MUHLENBERG WEEKLY NEWS
RECENT MUHLENBERG WEEKLY CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Pointers for Packing the Perfect Summer Picnic
- Natural Snacks Make Nutritious Meals
- How American-Made Products Benefit Many
- Los Hispanos Celebran El Verano Con Diversión,...
- Minimizing the Mess: How to Keep a Clean Home With Kids
- Millennials Help Boost the Popularity of ETFs
- How to Handle the Potential Pitfalls of Dating
- Smart Homes Save Time and Money
- Simple Steps to Safeguard Your Second Home
- Smart Ways to Save on Home Insurance
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- vitaminwater® Announces Project Hustle Finalists
- Supermodel Jaslene Gonzalez to Speak at Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority 25th Anniversary Sisterhood Retreat
- LEMELSON-MIT ANNOUNCES NATIONAL COLLEGIATE STUDENT PRIZE COMPETITION WINNERS
- NEW WEBSITE FEATURES COLLEGE PROFESSORS EXCLUSIVELY AS ONLINE TUTORS
- Dickinson College and Jadu Reinvent Website and Portal with 'Single Experience Student Platform'