Get to know the 2012 Homecoming Court Candidates
Nicholas Picknally. Nicholas Picknally
1. What is your major(s)/minor(s)?
I am a Double Theatre and Dance Major
2. What activities or clubs are you involved in on campus?
I am in the Muhlenberg Theatre Association, Muhlenberg Dance Association, Disciple Makers Christian Fellowship, and I am a Brother of Phi Kappa Tau.
3. How does it feel to be a senior?
It's all a little surreal still. I can't believe that this time next year, I will be out in the real world.
4. What has been your greatest accomplishment here at Muhlenberg College in the last four years?
My biggest accomplishment was my whole study abroad experience in Arezzo, Italy. All the people I met, and everything I learned over there was a huge accomplishment for me.
5. How did you feel when you heard that you were recognized by your entire class and voted on the Homecoming Court?
I was excited! It was a nice surprise. And thank you to those who nominated me!
6. What are your plans for after college? If you have no plans, what line of business would you like to be involved in this time next year?
After college, I plan to move back home to Philadelphia, and try to get involved in the theatre scene down there. And after a while, if I can save up enough money and if the time is right, I will move up to New York.
7. What is your motto? If that doesn't make sense to you, what is a principle, rule, or saying that guides you throughout your life?
I like to always remember to live life to the fullest.
8. What are you going to miss most about Muhlenberg College?
The one thing that I will miss the most about Muhlenberg is that all your best friends are all in one place. That won't be the case next year.
9. Who is your favorite teacher and what has been your favorite class?
My favorite teacher is Karen Dearborn, because she rules! And my favorite class I've taken has been Movement Workshop for Dancers.
10. What life/college advice would you give to a freshman should you be asked?
My advice to the freshmen would be to Take every moment in. Four years is not that long of a time. Make sure you cherish the time you have with the people you love.
11. Do you want to win Homecoming King/Queen? If so, why do you think you should win?
I mean, of course I would want to win, who wouldn't!
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More The Muhlenberg Weekly News Articles
Recent The Muhlenberg Weekly News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THE MUHLENBERG WEEKLY
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE MUHLENBERG WEEKLY NEWS
RECENT THE MUHLENBERG WEEKLY CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Help Find the Best Cancer Treatments for Kids
- Are You Eating Enough Vegetables a Day?
- Encryption Technology for Your Privacy
- Get to Know Sarcoidosis: A Complex, Misunderstood Disease
- What Is Million?
- Sugar Gliders, Pangolins & Foxes, Oh My! New Novel...
- Mom Knows Best: Even When Buying a Mother's Day Gift
- What the H? Rhum Finally Arrives to the Cocktail Party
- Study Finds Boomers Are Sinking Their Teeth Into Looking...
- Think Your Data is Safe? Think Again
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Course Hero Launches New Android App to Help Students Study Anywhere
- Ready for summer? Your next move can save you money, on self storage.
- GSK to Host "Rowing & Cycling Challenge" on World Meningitis Day
- Read the groundbreaking new book from Jeff Selingo, THERE IS LIFE AFTER COLLEGE
- ONE YOUNG WORLD'S ENVIRONMENT SUMMIT: THE ULTIMATE GRADUATION GIFT